6.12.2007

Our Dad Rocks Day 2



Day #2 on why our Dad rocks:

Our Dad LOVES to jump on the bed.

Really most people have the rule of no jumping on the bed, but why? Is the bed really going to break from a little harmless jumping? Are you going to jump so high that your head will go through the ceiling? NO! So, one of the Porter House's 1st rules was that its ok to jump on the bed. Actually, its quite a fun family activity and I would sugggest it to all. There is nothing better than a good rambunctious jump on a Saturday morning in your jammies to work up an appatite for wonderful waffles. Rule #2 ALWAYS enjoy waffles on Saturday morning. Is there really anything more enjoyable than eating homemade waffles with your family on a Saturday morning?

Our Dad rocks because he LOVES to jump on the bed!

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

okay, first of all...three posts since i last checked! yay for blogs!! love it! and your comments today o' my blog cracked me up beyond reason...i'm glad i'm not the only one that checks the time of postings & comments!

so, is that your bed? that's like a dream-bed! i love it! cutest picture. i pretty much love dads & little girls = most tender thing ever!

MeL said...

If there is anything more adorable in the whole wide world, I have not yet seen it. I want to blow this picture up and frame it in my house! Way to have an attractive/adorable/out of control cute/ridiculously fun little family! I love it!

Kirk and Aly said...

You guys win the award for the cutest/nicest/funnest parents ever! I'm pretty much the mean mom that says no to everything, and then wonders why my kids hate me. Dang! I love that your dog is jumping on the bed too! What fun!

Skousen Family! said...

ok I LOVE this Picture!
Amanda I swear you guys are the BEST parents ever!! so your blog is so cute do you think you can help me with mine??