10.29.2007

My Lovely Hubby


**WARNING**
(some serious Husband bragging is about to ensue, if you feel you may gag don't read ahead!)

Wednesday we had our 5th anniversary, and unfortunately our YW didn't want to cancel mutual due to the blessed event! I couldn't believe it.
We therefore had to move our plans to Thursday. Our plans which included WHO KNOWS WHAT?! Lee is the suprise maker in our house and he NEVER gives me even ONE clue! It kind of drives me crazy.
So not to drag this out to forever I will list the amazing elements of our evening. I left the camera in the car so there is just the one picture we took as we dropped the girls at my parent's house:)
driving for 30 minutes to a mysterious destination
candlelight dinner under a full moon with the lake sparkling below us
the dock at Saguaro Lake where he proposed 5 1/2 years before
tasty steak dinner with REAL silverware (quite an accomplishment when boys are planning)
a big band love mix in the CD player
a cool breeze making the night all the more snugglier
and to top it off a little box topped with a bow holding something dazzling inside, just for me!


You may be asking yourself if my husband is actually a real male since everything was so perfect... and yes he is.

9 comments:

Tannis said...

aww how romantic =] sounds fun!! mmm I love steak

Tannis said...

question- how did you get a cute header like yours on your blog??

Pepper Lovin! said...

ok so you left me hanging... what was in the box? good job lee.

Erica said...

So cute!! I am jealous.

Coree Adams said...

Where did your husband come from and does he teach husband lessons???

The Fletchies said...

yes he is very very sneaky ma'am

Kirk and Aly said...

I also want to know what was in the box?! Maybe a Subway bracelet? (See Sara's blog) Wishful thinking, I know!

Kami said...

Impressive. Seriously, who are you and what did you do with my friend Lee??

Anonymous said...

Hello porter family. How are you guys doing. I'ts been a long time.