10.08.2007

Shoppin the TOP shelf



So like almost EVERY single day I eat the same thing for lunch. You would think I would get tired of it, but I really don't. I love love love salad and make it tons of different ways, so technicly(i am the worst speller) its different. This weekend we went to Jason's deli with Corri & Becca and the husbands and I forgot how amazing their salad bar is! I was inspired to try some new stuff on my salad and it was amazing! So I went to the grocery and got the new salad accessories. I found out the grocery stores hide ALL of their best products on the TOP shelf. I don't know, but they may be prejudice against short people(thankfully I am a full 5' 10") Why would they put the best products just above eye level?! So here's my amazing salad for today. Its the usual spinach greens then the deliciousness: feta w/ red bell pepper & garlic, artichokes quartered, kalamata olives and basalmic vinigrette. Pretty much a party in your mouth. I also threw a picture of Eden in for good mesure. She was coloring a picture of Elmo for Pickles(aka delia)

4 comments:

Pepper Lovin! said...

LOVE JASONS! And their chicken pot pie soup is to die for. I don't normally like soup but I was sick and stumbled upon this heaven. What is better than salad bar and free soft serve? Also I miss wings express chicken salad. Lindsay and broadway hole in the wall. It's not anything special but the way they cook the chicken for some reason I fall in love! It is on my list of musts when I go home.

Pepper Lovin! said...

The weirdest part about wings is that we hardly ever get the wings! I love their wings too but I always get the chicken salad and the fried zucchini. Ok that totally doesnt make the salad healthy but it's soooo good. I love food too! Holy cow. My fav place though is benihanas. I LOVE the food cooked in front of me and the sushi! yummy in my tummy.

The Fletchies said...

i wish that i liked salad. that is why i am fat and you are skinny. but as i said earlier today fat people are more fun. watch hairspray and you'll see.

Coree Adams said...

Oooh that salad sounds delicious!