10.23.2007

Old Jewish Men


I kind of love Eden being almost 4 years old. My sisters keep saying the same thing I keep thinking...."Eden is like a kid now?!"
Pretty much in point two seconds your kids go from an infant, looking like an old Jewish man(apparently how my kids look according to Devin Fletcher) to a full fledged adult.

This afternoon Eden was pouring out her extremely random words of wisdom and told me "We better be careful mom or we will grow a "ort" on our nose like a witch. I loved it. :)
Then like ten minutes later she announced that Donny "Azman" sang the song from Little Foot. What?! I couldn't be prouder.... My little three year old knows who Donny Ozman is!!! Whatever.

10 comments:

The Fletchies said...

oh amanda, what jerks we are to you. admit it you kind of think the pictures of delia at my wedding look like a jewish man too. poor jewish people! why are we singling out them! oh wait because devin is random. my sincerest apologies for telling you what julia and devin say about your kids.

The Fletchies said...

p.s lee looks cute in that picture.

Pepper Lovin! said...

I Love kids too! How come all the 4 year old girls look older? Maybe it's just because they act older? I have no clue. I don't think she looks jewish.....

Tannis said...

k this is random, but I just wanted to post and tell you that your girls are SOOO cute! my name's tannis crandell... we used to be in your ward, remember? me and julia are friends! I love julia gulia. anyhow just wanted to say that you have freakin adorable little girls!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

i would like to point out that i think your children are beautiful daughters of God i never said anything about jewish men. remember how i knew like all of Eden's doctor appointments and was slightly obsessive, yeah i didn't make fun of them. i think they are hot. thanks for your time and comment space -Bubzee aka Julia

thegreatestshowonearth said...

oh Lee looks handsome. I love your family. ashlee+the porters=tl

angiedunn said...

Isn't that the truth. One sec you have this waa-waa tiny babe, and then the next sec she's practically an adult. I'm tempted to wake Chloe up from her nap right now & teach her how to talk & say cute things like Eden. {but not that tempted}

You have adorable children. See ya Tues...

stacy said...

i found you and i have no idea how but i'm glad i did.

super cute little stinkers. super cute little blog. :)

The Fletchies said...

oh bubs don't lie. you say mean things about them. you just don't say them to amanda.

Coree Adams said...

I can only hope that when my children are almost 4 that they will know how Donny Osmand is.