10.15.2007

The Nacho


Hhmmmmm well I guess you all think I'm totally weird or else just my husband is totally weird because I was kidding about Lee's costume. I don't know if your husbands are better at dressing for the holiday but mine has yet to don a costume. :( I told him last year that I'd make an Elf costume but I think the green tights were a little too forward for him. Do your husbands dress up? If so please include pictures. If not, maybe you could throw over a few suggestions of something hilarious but not too naked for Lee to become. (ie. he wanted to be Nacho Libro but he has more of the build of Escileto than Nacho. Elf would be hilarious, but I don't know how I feel about green tights for his pants)

3 comments:

angiedunn said...

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Myron likes to dress up. And he especially likes growing mustaches for his costumes. This year, instead of doing a repeat of Kip, he's wants to be Tobias Funke from Arrested Development...wearing cut-offs/the end.

But I said no.

prism said...

Rich hates to dress up, but I usually make him do it anyway. His favorite "costume" is a Star State Air work shirt with a "Ken" name badge on it. I'm trying to get him to think of something different for this year, but if he doesn't (aside from the "Berries and Cream" dude from Starburst - yikes!), I might have to get him a pair of those tattoo sleeves to go with his Ken shirt.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Elf, Elf, Elf, Elf, Elf, Elf, Elf, Elf, Elf!!! Angie - please let Myron be the analrapist.